What Are HA Dermal Fillers?
HA (hyaluronic acid) dermal fillers are a revolutionary non-surgical cosmetic treatment designed to restore volume, smooth wrinkles, and enhance facial features. These injectable fillers are made of a substance naturally produced in the body, providing a safe and effective solution for achieving a more youthful appearance.
How Do HA Dermal Fillers Work?
HA dermal fillers work by replenishing the natural hyaluronic acid in the skin, which diminishes as we age. When injected into specific areas, these fillers attract and retain moisture, plumping the skin and smoothing out wrinkles. The result is a refreshed, rejuvenated, and natural-looking appearance.
- Arrive at the office with face washed and without makeup
- A numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area to ensure minimal discomfort
- Most treatments are performed in under one hour
- You will see a difference immediately, but fillers take about two weeks to settle (integrate into the tissue and hydrate).
- You will experience minor redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness in the area treated, which will resolve within a week.
Nasolabial Folds (Smile Lines)
Full Face HA Dermal Filler
Dermal Filler for midface volume loss
Dermal FIller Full Face
Dermal Filler Full Face Winnipeg
Book your free consultation today. Book online, call, or text us.