What is JetPeel™️?
JetPeel is a Health Canada approved non-invasive treatment which combines lymphatic massage, exfoliation, and the infusion of solutions containing active ingredients selected to target your skin concerns.
How does JetPeel™️ work?
The JetPeel generates a high-pressure stream of oxygen and liquid emitted from the handpiece and directed at the skin. These high-pressure streams provide lymphatic drainage, gentle exfoliation, and produce microchannels in the skin. These microchannels allow for the delivery of various serums deep below the skin surface—no need for needles and without any pain or discomfort.
What conditions does the JetPeel™️ treat?
Anti-aging (wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation), acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation, hair loss, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), couperose and rosecea
What are the different steps involved in JetPeel™️?
Step 1: Lymphatic massage. A pleasant and relaxing massage for detoxifying the skin and stimulating micro-circulation.
Step 2: Gentle exfoliation. Removing dead skin cells prepares the skin to receive nourishment from the following infusion step.
Step 3: Infusion. This step provides effective and deep delivery of active ingredients into the skin.
Step 4: Booster infusion. Post-infusion step to amplify treatment results.
Who is an Ideal candidate for a JetPeel™️?
The ideal candidate for a JetPeel treatment is looking to correct minor skin concerns over both the body and face. JetPeels are suitable for all skin types and can be modified to target individual skin concerns such as acne, hydration, anti-aging, and exfoliation.
- Arrive at the office with your face washed and without makeup
- Using the JetPeel handpiece, lymphatic massage and exfoliation are performed, followed by an infusion delivered via microchannels deep below the skin’s surface.
- Optional fourth step, a skin booster is applied to enhance treatment results
- Treatment duration is approximately one hour
- Redness may persist for one hour
- Wait four to six hours after your treatment before applying makeup
- Avoid topical products containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid and retinol for five days.
- Minimize sun exposure for one day and continue to wear sunscreen
Steps of a JetPeel
JetPeel Exfoliate Hydrate and Infuse
Book your free consultation today. Book online, call, or text us.